Phisco provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by Phisco as refurbished (“pre-owned”) come with their own unique warranty that you can find on the product listing or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order receipt for confirmation.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● phisco must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through phisco or phisco’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized phisco reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by phisco quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
phisco is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of phisco products
● Returning personal items sent to phisco
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by phisco, phisco takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. phisco does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.